The Active School Flag (ASF) is a Department of Education and Skills initiative supported by Healthy Ireland which aims to get more schools, more active, more often. The flag is awarded to schools who strive to achieve a physically educated and physically active school community.
- We must undergo a process of self-evaluation
- Ensure all students receive 60 minutes of physical education each week
- Encourage students to take part in physical activity outside of school
- Work in partnership with students, parents and the local Community.
- We will hold our Active School Week in May
The students in Scoil Chormaic are currently involved in many sporting activities. These range from Junior and Senior Soccer teams, senior basketball teams, Junior and Senior dance, athletics, swimming and badminton. Students have regular PE sessions with their class teacher.