Our School aims to provide a happy and secure learning environment for our whole school community.
We believe it is important:-
- For the happiness and smooth running of our school that we foster positive caring attitudes to one another and the environment.
- To acknowledge that each and every person who comes and joins our Community in Scoil Chormaic has a personal part to play and that each person’s talents will be valued and enjoyed.
- To support each person who needs help and encouragement nurturing the self-esteem of all.
- To listen with care to the views and opinions of one another and value them
- That we respond in a polite and thoughtful manner to each other.
- That we fulfill our responsibilities whether as pupil, teacher, principal, special needs assistant, nurse, secretary, cook, kitchen/catering staff or any other staff member with regard to:
– completing tasks to the best of our ability
– taking responsibility for our school building and equipment.
– co-operation with other school members.
– uphold the school ethos at all times